Meet Barking Boutique Designs by Brea! ๐Ÿพ
Hi everyone! My name is Brea, and I’m the proud owner and creator behind Barking Boutique Designs by Brea! ๐Ÿพ❤️
I’m a 45-year-old mom and wife who absolutely LOVES crafting and turning creative ideas into something special. What started from my love of crafting has grown into a small business where I get to create unique, personalized items for people and their furry family members.
At Barking Boutique Designs by Brea, I create custom signs, dog apparel, personalized gifts, home dรฉcor, and so much more! Whether you have a specific idea in mind or need a little help bringing your vision to life, I love creating pieces that are made especially for YOU.
I believe the best part of owning a small business is getting to make things that have meaning. Every order is created with care, creativity, and a whole lot of love. ❤️
๐Ÿพ Custom Creations
๐Ÿพ Personalized Signs
๐Ÿพ Dog Apparel
๐Ÿพ Home Dรฉcor
๐Ÿพ Gifts & So Much More!
Thank you for supporting my small business and allowing me to do something I truly love! Every order, share, like, comment, and recommendation means more than you know. ๐Ÿฅฐ
Have an idea you’d like to bring to life? Let’s create something amazing together!
๐Ÿ“ฑ Text: 801-427-5718
๐Ÿ“ง Email: barkingboutiquedesignsbybrea@yahoo.com
Barking Boutique Designs by Brea — Where creativity, personalization, and a love for crafting come together! ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿ’•

Comments